Clifford, Scott and Jennifer Jerit. “How Words Do the Work of Politics: Moral Foundations Theory and the Debate over Stem Cell Research.” Journal of Politics 75(3). [PDF]
Jerit, Jennifer, Jason Barabas and Scott Clifford. “Comparing Contemporaneous Laboratory and Field Experiments on Media Effects.” Public Opinion Quarterly 77(1): 256-282. [PDF]
- Best Paper presented on an Experimental Politics panel at the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association, 2011.
- Roberta Sigel Award for Best Paper by a Junior Scholar at the annual meeting of the International Society for Political Psychology Meeting, 2011.
- George W. Pruet Jr. Award for Best Graduate Paper in Political Science, Florida State University, 2011-2012.
- Research supported by Time-Sharing Experiments for the Social Sciences (TESS).
- George W. Pruet Jr. Award for Best Graduate Paper in Political Science, Florida State University, 2010-2011.
“Trust Me, I Believe in God: Theistic Appeals and Candidate Trust.” With Ben Gaskins.